The Office of Access, Disability Services and Resources (ADSR) assists qualified students, faculty, and staff in obtaining equal access and reasonable accommodation. ODS ensures opportunities for reasonable access and participation in all programs, as it promotes the value of a full and rich living, learning, and working experience in our community.
Programs, Services, and Resources:
• Campus Access and Barrier Removal
• Educational Accommodations
• Assistive Technology
• Resources and Advocacy
• ADA Compliance
• Campus/Community Partnerships
• Mobility and Transportation
• Residential Life Accommodations
• Workplace Accommodations
• Outreach Educational Programs
For more information regarding ADSR and the services we provide, Please call us at:
404.727.9877 (voice) or 404.712.2049 (TDD).
We are located in the Administration Building, Suite 110 on the first floor.
Come by and visit with us.